WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU
- Video Production And Editing Services
- Graphic Design & Creative Agency | Branding Services Firm
- Influencer Marketing Agency in Malaysia
- JAKIM HALAL CERTIFICATION & CONSULTANCY IN MALAYSIA
- ISO 9000 & 9001 Certification
- ISO & FSSC 22000 Certification
- MUI & BPJPH Halal Certification in Indonesia
- BPOM in Indonesia for Foreign Companies
- Trademark & Copyright Registration on MYIPO in Malaysia
- HACCP, GMP & MESTI Certification in Malaysia
- Malaysian Good Agricultural Practices (MyGAP / GAP) Certification
- NPRA(National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency) Product Registration Services
What is ISO 9000 / 9001 Certification?
It is a brief term that indicates the International Standards Organization. And it is a quality control scheme in general.
What is and what does the ISO 9000 / 9001 standard do?
Standard indicates that it is used to equalize, in specific observable circumstances across the globe that are used to signify a certain standard or requirement that is appropriate for certain measurements, regulation, usage, manufacture, or separation in compliance with a particular type.
What is ISO 9000 & 9001 Standard?
The goal of the creation of the ISO was to encourage organizations around the world to function on this same management system by integrating a common set of rules, for various management strategies implemented in different industries in different countries. The checklist, guide, and road map are the ISO 9000 / 9001 standard that demonstrates certain forms and procedures, i.e. how a typical and institutional structure can be.
It is a road map because this standard would direct companies of all sizes who wish to adopt a quality control framework, even those who want to get ISO 9001 certification to get one step further in the institutionalization map.
You cannot manage a system that is measurable and written.
You need to learn how to do it if you want to manage your performance. To find out you should begin by investigating and following the criteria of the ISO 9000 / 9001 standard. If this sounds difficult to you and you want someone else to help you, you can get ISO 9000 / 9001 consultation and apply the requisite arrangements and documentation to the certification body.
The most recent and latest ISO 9001 revision is the ISO 9001:2015 specification that was released in 2015.
What is the training to be taken while obtaining ISO 9000 & 9001 Certificate?
ISO 9001 pieces of training to be outsourced
- ISO 9001: 2015 Basic training,
- ISO 9001: 2015 Installation and implementation (documentation) trainings,
- ISO 9001: 2015 Professional competence training for employees,
- ISO 9001: 2015 Internal auditor [for at least TWO employees] training.
ISO 9001 In-house trainings
- ISO 9001: 2015 Awareness training sessions for company employees,
- ISO 9001: 2015 Mentoring training,
We can easily claim that many businesses are on the road of progress, whose market share and viability are increasing internationally, but that the requisite archive structure and database can still not be developed, and this is typical in new and growing companies.
It should be explicitly explained that to make this system a practice, it is possible for businesses to receive ISO 9001 certificates and to progress by relying on quality control systems. It would have many advantages to evaluate and form production and development processes under these directions.
How to obtain ISO 9001:2015?
First of all, we can manage the entire process for you, contact us through our website, and have a meeting with us to discuss further details of your business and needs.
We will start the ISO certification process for your organization based on the details provided by you. Your request will be checked, and the audit plans would be supported by our consultancy experts. Our personnel will be in contact with you to clarify the certification process and support you. After you agree with the consultation offer, the ISO certification audit comprises primarily of 2 steps. Based on a comprehensive review of its sites, facilities, procedures, goods & processes, the company applied for ISO certification is audited and we provide consultancy, feedback, and suggestion to you in each step.
Preparation for Audit
We will help you with our consultants to view the details before auditing to smoothly get over the audit. During the preparation of we will provide any recommendations and document lists required by the certification body for your organization.
Performing of Pre-Audits before the Actual Audit
First Step Audit
To assess the preparation of the quality system, the auditors review the documents prepared by the company for their effectiveness.
The auditor presents issues that need to be completed before the next audit. The conclusion of the evaluation prepares the company for a successful audit at Stage 2.
Second Step Audit
The auditors shall determine the compliance of the management system following the relevant standard including documents, processes, legal requirements.
Nonconformities are usually determined as the findings observed against the required standards and they can be is further classified to Major / Minor based on their severity degree. A Major nonconformity should be remedied within 60 days and minor nonconformity in 90 days.
The local government or private institutions which have been recognized by the government in each country will issue the ISO certificate.
Why Should Your Business Apply for ISO 9001 Certification?
- This QMS offers the company an upper hand to define, analyze, manage, and optimize its business activities. With this solid structure, you can detect and solve your problems quickly, adopt best practices, and work based on efficiency rather than guesswork.
- A quality system accredited by ISO 9001: 2015 brings a respectable identity to a company
- ISO 9000 / 9001 qualification encourages businesses to develop and improve results, as well as deliver high standard service and products
- In the global industry, an ISO 9001:2015 accredited organization is known to become the most respectable. By obtaining a QMS, the organization’s reputation and image will be strengthened.
- To ensure customer satisfaction, systemic objectives relevant to ISO 9001 certification and the development quality system can be noted to ensure organizations know their customers in-depth and endorse multiple analytical models may identify their products and services in various ways according to the needs and desires of different customers.
Why Choosing Mandreel for ISO 9000 & 9001 Application?
- Our business consultancy has more than 10 years of experience in business consultancy, ISO 9001 consultancy.
- Our ISO 9000 / 9001 certification process experts understand the culture and essence of the local industry and also the complexities of the global market, and this integration allows you to boost your company to the next level.
- We offer benefits to small, medium, and large organizations' consumers. It is quick to grasp our versatile procedure and the services are prompt and cost-effective while relieving the tension and pressure on your shoulders.
- We had hundreds of clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia.
- We have successfully worked with many sectors including Chemical Industry, Food, and FMCG industries.
You can send us an email for any questions about our services and we will get back to you as soon as possible or in one working day. For a quick reply, please give us a call or send us a Whatsapp message. Thank you.