Major Social Media Marketing Don’ts: How to Overcome Common Mistakes
Social media marketing is the Silent Renaissance in the world of business, the advertising industry, and marketing professionals. New brands and organizations understand the value of Social media marketing pretty well. Everyone is trying to grab people’s attention, this is a rat race between consumers and sellers. Organizations are fighting to get more traffic, but sometimes due to less information and strategic flaws, marketing plans shatter quite easily. It’s quite disheartening when we see things aren’t working as we had hoped. But failures are just the beginning of a new head start. By learning from mistakes we can shape ourselves like never before.
Social networks are meant to be the smartest tools for making your business successful. But if you are confused about what you are doing, then things can turn a little bit messy. Lots of start-ups failed just because they didn’t have a plan in the first place. Social media agency can play a bigger role in rebounding your contents
Here are a few Don’ts you need to avoid when you will start your new voyage onto the ocean of Social media marketing –
1) Maybe your previous business project failed due to an Incomplete profile and unattractive cover photo. These are the two vital things people tend to ignore most. When you select your niche, you have to create a “look-good” profile in terms of achieving more traffic. When people see your ad, they visit your profile, and the first thing they notice is your profile details and cover photos. So, the next time, start investing more in designing a logo or cover photo.
2) The second mistake could only happen if you didn’t post regularly. That’s the biggest mistake no one barely talks about. Remember one thing. Contents gather views, views gather traffic, and traffic will lead to an increase in your company’s brand value. That’s why posting content daily, is most important. If you can’t handle everything, make a good marketing team.
3) In the marketing industry, everyone is using catchy phrases, in terms of advertising. It’s scientifically proven that people tend to products from those brands, who use catchy phrases, it’s all about remembering your brand’s name. Your targeted audience is busy, when he sees your ad, he will scroll it down, but as many times he will see the ad, subconsciously he will never be able to forget your content. Yeah you figured it right You didn’t post the same thing more than once
4) Maybe Your contents are less attractive and less trendy. You didn’t follow the trend. There’s only one way to make attractive content. Read your audience’s mind. Try to figure out what they consume all the time on the internet. Talk to your social media analyst, after that talk to your content writer.
5) You didn’t track the social media analytics. Almost every social media platform has its analytics tool. If you are unable to find one, talk to your IT guy, he will provide you one. These tools are pretty popular these days. They not only track your day-to-day progress but also makes statistic-based graphs for each content and the traffic they were able to produce.
6) Maybe Your social media marketing team is not perfect. Hire new people, who have experience. Tell them what you need. Figure out your drawbacks from those earlier projects.